Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Good Things

I received an email to a volunteer organization that I've been waiting for and I'm going to go.

Someone told me I was too pretty to pick. I actually believed it and stopped for a whole day.

I received a lovely digital photo frame and decided that at least 25% of the pictures would be of me.

(this is huge. there are few pics of me in the world. i'm sure most of you would understand)

I've decided if I'm going to be in the world that I'm going to BE in it. I was struggling with "seeing" myself. So the frame is at my work and I see pics of me all day long.

Me at my best , worst, thinnest, fattest, sweatiest, and smilingest! It is slightly surreal to look at myself. It's like getting used to a stranger. I'm not judging just "seeing."

It's like umm reintroducing myself to.... myself. (it makes sense to me)

I look like i look and it's me. I'm enough. I'm here. I exist.

F'in cool....

No comments: