Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Healing Through Creativity -- maybe

http://www.healingthroughcreativity.org/.
**from Joanna's blog: http://jdoane.blogspot.com/"

I want to send something. I want to send my I Remember "poem".
I wonder if anyone will read it?
Would I read it?
Yup
Do I send it? Am I supposed to? Why not?
Thoughts are bouncing around like mad.
Interesting.

I want to send something that is beautiful and poignant and powerful and, most importantly, uplifting.

It has to be....... SOMETHING.....

Maybe I need to add a bit on the end.
Maybe I need to do an additional poem.
Maybe ... maybe... maybe...

Sigh...

Hmmm the fact that I am even considering something is pretty darn cool.
I have a while to think about it.

Maybe I'll create a presentation of writings
Maybe...

Maybe a board of here is what I did before (listing all the destructive things)
then maybe some things i'm working on giving up
then maybe the things I've given up
and then the things I'm doing now (report it, army of angels, speaking out, writing, blogging, photography, art, activism)

(wow. "I" think that's cool! lol)

wonder if anyone else would....

maybe

2 comments:

JD said...

What did you think of some kind of Angel's collective project that we could donate to them after the conference? Wouldn't that be so cool!! Hopefully we'll get fruitful news on Monday from the 2nd library I call. ((hugs))

dua said...

That sounds like a good idea. Should we bring it up to the head angels? Maybe we can donate what we all bring to the conference? just a thought. hmmm.