Friday, March 21, 2008

Positive Steps

I feel a little down today. When I get in these places, I ask myself, "What is better in my life since thinking, dreaming, talking, feeling, blogging, speaking about my story?"

A LOT, baby!

The fact that I'm typing this is a positive.
I am thinking about things I want to do for myself.
I am imagining that I can make a difference AND that maybe I WILL do something.
I am planning times to think about how my life is different, how I can make it different.
I am reaching out to others.
I feel a part of a group of women who are just wanting to make things better for other women.
How freakin' cool is that.?!?!
No sniping, no gossiping, just :

Hey, how are you?
What are you doing?
That's great!
You rock!
Go girl!
You can do it.
We're behind you.
What about this? What about that?
Hey, can you help?
Hey, can I help?
I'm going to empower you to be a leader.
Your FABULOUS! BEAUTIFUL! POWERFUL! A GODDESS!

I feel alive.
It's ok to share.
I can cry and I will stop.
I can be angry and I can stop being angry. It wont' last forever.
I feel hopeful.
I can affect change.

I AM ME and I AM OK and I AM BETTER THANK OK.

(rubbing hands together) Where to start...where to start...

(SMILING)

No comments: