Friday, August 22, 2008

Update

This is the wonderful time of the year for health care annual enrollments. Since I work for a healthcare company, I've been working a lot of hours and trying to keep my head above water.

I need to work on my expectations of others. People disappoint me ... a lot. I am pretty sure I'm part of the problem, but man, it's a bummer.

I want consistency.

I want to eat anything I want and stay healthy.

I want to win the lottery, but don't want anyone to know.

I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.

I want to bake again.

I want to provide opportunities from young girls/women to attend Camp CADI and learn to heal before too much damage is done.

I want a president who doesn't have a forked tongue.

I want Barak Obama to truly be the change he professes to be.

I want the mint chocolate atomic cake i had when i turned 16.

I want to give my partner everything she's ever wanted.

I want my partner to storm the world with her creative and beautiful photographs.

I want to create...pictures, photos, paintings, art...just create and create and create.

I want to be the change.

I want to run again..just for me and not let anyone deter me.

I want a country where no one goes hungry.

I want all the people who commit genocide to simply disappear.

I want women to be respected and honored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!