Thursday, February 28, 2008

homework and angels?

Angela said to create a blog. tell our story.

i don't think she realized she already "asked" me months ago
during one of her videos.

something she said..seemed right to me

it seemed like the right time
like someone who knew what I'd been through was saying
yes, do it, why not, you should, it's helpful, it's okay

it's okay
how i've longed to hear it's okay
i've just now come to realize that "I" can say it's okay
and
.....it's okay

So, I have a "poem" I wrote about a minute piece of my story
way at the beginning of this blog

i wrote it
it was raw
painful

i believe it was my sword being removed

i re-read it
it was raw
but a little less painful

i re-read it
i was tender
i felt just a little pain

it was okay
i was okay
i am okay

i printed it
read it to my therapist
finally mailed it to angela

it no longer solely resides in me
it is out there in the world
i am no longer solely inside of me
i am out there in the world

i am okay

...and...i may be an angel

No comments: